Informative according to D. LGs 196/2003 (privacy code) art. 10 and of the European Regulation GDPR 679/2016 art.13
We inform you that the processing of your data will be carried out in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 and of the European regulation 679/2016 art. 13 and to Legislative Rule 101/2018, concerning the provisions for the adjustment to the national legislation to the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/4716, concerning the protection of individuals regarding the treatment of personal data as well as the free movement of such data and cancellation of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), in full respect of the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality established by the laws in force
1. Purpose of Processing: A) obligations under the law, regulations and Community rules or provisions of the authority and supervisory bodies. B. Customer management, suppliers (e.g. lists, invoicing, orders, quotes, complaints, contacts). C. Personal management and curriculum vitae. D. Promotional activities and commercial communications.
2. Method of treatment: it is carried out by means of computer tools and paper supports, with the use of pre-arranged safety procedures.
3. Mandatory/optional nature of the consent: consent to the processing of data is voluntary in nature.
4. Refusal to confer consent: refusal to confer consent will prevent the fulfillment of orders and the fulfilment of contractual and statutory obligations. Refusal to confer consent to point D blocks the dispatch of commercial communications. The provisions of Art 130 D. LGs 196/2003 and of the European regulation GDPR 679/2016 remain
5. Data communication: Data may be communicated to the persons in charge of the processing, contractual parties or the authority in the cases provided for by law.
6. Scope of dissemination: the data processed are not subject to diffusion.
7. Rights of the person concerned: as from art. 7 Dlgs 196/2003 and European regulation GDPR 679/2016.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
- a) of the origin of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and modalities of treatment;
- c) of the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) The identifying of the holder, the persons responsible and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2 and the European regulation GDPR 679/2016;
- e) of the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or which may be known to them as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons responsible or appointees.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- a) The updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
- b) The cancellation, the processing anonymously or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including those whose preservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) The attestation that the transactions referred to in (a) and (b)) have been brought to the attention, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment proves to be impossible or to need use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected law.
- The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning it, although relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) The processing of personal data concerning it for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the completion of market research or commercial communication
8. Holder of the data processing: Miniconf SRL, Ortignano (AR).
9. Email to be able to address: email@example.com